Wine color (La La La La)
(lyrics translation credit: pop!gasa)
Chateau lipstick can only refer to Labiotte’s smash hit release Chateau Labiotte Wine Lipstick, which has gained popularity this year for looking like a tiny wine bottle.
I haven’t tried the lipstick, but I have tried the lip tint…and it was nothing to get excited about.
If you want to buy the lipstick from Lotto, I don’t blame you. Rarely do we hear such blatant brand mentions in mainstream kpop songs. Just be aware that the lip tint is not the same as the lipstick EXO mentions (and the tint is much easier to find because it was released first). Here are the sellers (all based in Korea–expect to wait a bit for your order to arrive) I’ve found so far for the actual lipstick
Where to buy chateau wine lipstick
- Amazon (look at the listing closely to make sure you’re getting the lipstick–it’s often listed with the tint)
- Beautyboxkorea: melting version (glossier finish, more sheer); fitting version (more matte but not truly matte, more opaque); 5-piece set
- TesterKorea: melting version; fitting version
- eBay (as with Amazon, check these listings VERY carefully before buying)
- Global Interpark (only sells lip tint, not the lipstick)
- I can’t recommend shopping at HonestSkin/StyleKorean due to customer service issues in the past. Proceed with caution if you must. But I’m not linking.
If you live in the US and just want a Labiotte chateau lip product of some sort ASAP, here are the best options for grabbing a wine lip tint:
- Amazon (check where the seller is located first; Prime items will obviously be shipping from the US)–If you’ve not used Amazon’s app before, you can receive $5 off your first app purchase of $10 or more with this link
- Memebox (based in California)–take 20% off your first purchase at Memebox with this link
Anyone planning on grabbing one? My hope is that EXO wears chateau lipstick for their encore stages. heeee
Flash Memebox Discount Code Giveaway for Readers in the US (sorry, Memebox only ships within the US)
The blog receives $10 discount codes for referring people to Memebox (they can’t be combined with other coupons btw). I can’t use them all because there’s not much there I want to buy, so I’m giving away my stash of three to three different EXO/kbeauty/free stuff fans about 28 hours from right now. It’s nothing crazy–just $10 off for three people who live in the US (Memebox only ships within the US), but it would mean that you’d get a $10 discount on the Labiotte chateau lip tint they’re selling. Enter to win using the widget below:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking those links before you shop means that fan-b receives a small commission, which helps to support the blog. Please see my full disclosure for more information.