Apologies, this is going to be the driest unboxing ever (literally an unboxing only). My collaboration sale with Memebox launched in the US Memeshop today (YAY!!!), but about two minutes after I got the word out, I heard terrible news from a colleague in Berlin that may result in me needing to go to Germany a lot for the next six months (not yay, also sad). On top of this, I have some sort of cold with a fever, but HEY! I GOT THE PEACH & LILY SEOULCIALITE BOX TODAY AND IT’S GREAT!!!
About Peach & Lily
The online Korean beauty shop is based in New York/New Jersey and has a strong emphasis on curation of quality products. I’ve never bought from P&L before, but I really liked the brands in their shop when I stopped by to buy my box.
About the Seoulcialite Box
This is the first and currently only box ever offered by Peach & Lily. I was attracted by the concept that they would be introducing kbeauty fans to new shop items through the box, then launching them in the shop. That actually makes loads of sense–so this box functions as a fall/winter preview of new items.
Price: $49 + tax (free shipping in the US, mine arrived within 1 day of shipping)
OK–here’s the info dump:
Banila Co. Clean It Zero
Size: 100ml/3.4 oz.
Retail price: $22
Cremorlab Triple Bright White Bloom Floral Cream
Size: 45ml/1.5 oz.
Retail price: $72
Be the Skin Non-Stimulus Face Polisher
Size: 100ml/3.4 oz.
Retail price: $29
Mizon Vita Lemon Sparkling Powder
Size: 12g/0.42 oz.
Retail price: $3
Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Liner (I received 01 Black)
Size: 1.5g/0.05 oz.
Retail price: $12
Mizon Correct Combo Lip Gloss
Size: 5.5g/0.19 fl. oz.
Retail price: $16
Cremorlab Travel Kit
Retail price: $17
Size: one pair of earrings
Retail price: $30
Details: plated base metal
Things I like a lot:
- INGREDIENT TRANSLATIONS RIGHT ON THE BOXES OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I spend so much time struggling over ingredient translations for so many products that I barely have time to use them! What a relief.
- The box is incredibly well-balanced between skincare (more of that yay!) and wearable makeup.
- Peach & Lily delivered the spoiler item (which I was familiar with before due to Skin&Tonics sublime review of it) and then surprised with items I’ve never encountered before, even from known brands like Mizon and Peripera (like, I was in the Flushing Club Clio store last weekend and didn’t see that eyeliner)
- mega value. The box was on the expensive end, but the products are seriously first-rate. Wow. I thought I knew my eyeliners, but that Peripera liner is SILKY!
- I love the choice of Mizon Sparkling Powder rather than a sheet mask–it’s clever.
A+ job, really well done. I’m going to crawl into bed and snuggle with my P&L treasures now. >:)